Friday 30 December 2016


New Wave Enviro 10 Stage Water Filter System   

So I was always one of those people who thought water was water. tap water was as good as bottled water.   Then one day after returning from a 1 week trip I poured myself a glass from the tap without letting it run and was shocked at what I saw.  It was cloudy and looked horrible. I had to run it for over a minute before it began to clear up.  I began to think if that's what I could see, what was in there that I couldn't see.  I picked myself up a water filter and wow what a difference. the water comes out clean from the start and yes, it does taste so  much better.  So trust me when I say water is not all the same.  If you want clean, better tasting water.  Pick yourself up a water filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment