Saturday 31 December 2016


Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera Kit (New Model for T5), EFS 18-55mm, EF 75-300mm Zoom Lenses, Polaroid .43x Super Wide Angle, 2.2X HD Telephoto Lens, Canon Bag, Tripods, Memory Cards & Accessory Bundle

This camera set is pretty much all you will ever need. It comes with everything, memory cards,4 lenses,tripods,camera bag,filters, just about anything you can think of.  I love my canon and use it all the time for photos and videos.  It has great auto focus and is perfect for filming in low light.
Just look at everything this comes with.  I wish a set like this was available when I got my camera. It was a real pain trying to find everything one at a time and make sure it fit my camera.  With this set you know it's all made for the canon T6 Rebel so there's no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment